Episode 52 – Dance Your Way to Happiness: The Balanced Dancer’s Guide to Life
In this episode of the Happy Lawyer Happy Life podcast, Natalie Orola comes in to have a chat with me about our shared passions: law and dance. Natalie is an insurance lawyer by day and dancing coach at night. She has an uncanny ability to get everyone up and dancing, no matter how many left feet you have, as well as some admirable organisational skills and some solid advice for anyone looking to find balance.
Natalie was born and bred in Sydney before moving to the Gold Coast after graduating high school. Having known she wanted to be a lawyer from the age of seven, Natalie has a flawless way of approaching life through planning, research and creativity. She is a stellar example of how hard work pays off, with her ability to fit in 30+ hours of dance each week alongside a full-time job and a family, purely because she loves to do it. If you’re lacking motivation to find balance, creativity and passion within your life, then this podcast episode is for you.
We also discuss things like:
- The process behind choosing law over dance, and how she successfully balances both
- The importance of self-control and discipline
- Why Natalie loves coaching people in dance, and how anyone can do it
- Finding your passion and creativity
- The work/life balance and the keys needed to maintain it
- That traditional ‘work hard, play hard’ ideal, and why it’s actually very achievable
- Why you need to commit yourself to all areas of your life
- How to play to your strengths by knowing exactly who you are
- Natalie’s exclusive offer available only to those who give the podcast a listen!
- Natalie’s Happiness Challenge!